Dhathri Premeha DhahasamaniFeatures:
- Shows inhibitory activity on Aldose Reductase which is related to such chronic diabetic complications as peripheral neuropathy, retinopathy, and cataracts.
- Effective in lowering the blood glucose, serum cholesterol, triglycerides and increasing the HDL cholesterol levels of non-insulin dependent diabetes patients.
- Inhibits the breakdown of oligosaccharides (disaccharides and trisaccharides) such as sucrose, maltose, etc. into monosaccharides and inhibits the absorption of monosaccharides such as glucose, mannose, etc. in the body, preventing blood sugar levels from rising.
- Also has a positive side effect as a weight inhibitor and allows the patient to stop putting any excess body weight.Useful for cleansing the teeth & beneficial for the throat.
- Alleviate skin diseases.
- Possess cooling, diaphoretic, diuretic and expectorant properties.
- Alleviates loss of appetite, dyspepsia and cough.
- Acts as carminative and laxative.
About Dhathri Ayurveda:
The magical powers of Ayurveda in healthcare and rejuvenation of body, mind and soul have been established across the world. The secrets that lay submerged in the ancient pamphlets and age-old therapeutic practices have been brought to light, for the benefit of mankind.
It all began nearly two centuries ago, when one of the forefathers of the Dhathri Group, Parameswara Vaidyar, laid the foundations for a long, illustrious tradition of medicines and healing in the small town of Kayamkulam. He was believed to be gifted with a spiritual power for healing any illness. The people accepted him as a Godsend curer and turned to him for all kinds of diseases. Over a period of time, this grew into a widely accepted tradition of healthcare and the knowledge was passed on from one generation to the next. Finally, in early nineties, it materialized as the Warrier's Hospital and Panchakarma Centre at Kayamkulam.
Dhathri group offers a large bouquet of branded products and services aimed at health and well being of the individual. Today, as an Industry leader, its products and services are enjoyed by millions across the world. The products are prepared under stringent quality control. Authentic ingredients sourced from traditional herbal gardens and untouched mountainsides are only used. Dhathri's products are GMP certified and renowned for their quality and effectiveness.