|Aragwadhadi Kwatham Tablets (Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal)
Aragwadhadi Kwatham is a very famous Ayurvedic decoction formulation in tablets form. It is also known as Aragwadhadi Kashaya, Aragwadhadi Kashayam etc.
Benefits: It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of vomiting, diabetes, skin diseases with itching and non healing wounds.Suggested Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily before food.
- Aragwadha Cassia fistula
- Indrayava Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Patali Stereospermum suaveolens
- Kakatikta - Trichosanthes tricuspidata
- Nimba Azadirachta indica
- Amruta Tinospora cordifolia
- Madhusrava Moringa oleifera / Marsdenia tenacissima
- Sruvavriksha Butea monosperma
- Pata Cyclea peltata
- Bhunimba Andrographis paniculata
- Saireyaka Strobilanthes ciliatus
- Patola Trichosanthes cucumerina
- Karanja Pongamia glabra
- Pootikaranja Holopteila integrifolia
- Saptachada Alstonia scholaris
- Agni Plumbago zeylanica
- karavella Bitter gourd Momordica charantia
- Bana Tephrosia purpurea
- Madanaphala - Randia dumetorum
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.