|Nisakathakadi Kashaya Gulika (100 Tablets) by Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
Nisakathakadi kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic formulation in liquid form. It is widely used in the treatment of pre-diabetes, diabetes and its complications. This preparation is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.Nisakathakadi kashayam Benefits:
Nishakathakadi kashaya Side Effects:
- It helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels in pre-diabetes, diabetes.
- It is also used to treat complications of diabetes such as neuritis.
Nisakathakadi kashayam Ingredients:
- There are no known side effects of this formulation.
- Higher dose may cause low blood glucose levels.
- Nisha – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Kataka – Clearing nut – Strychons potatorum
- Paranti – Ixora coccinia
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Bhadrika – Aerva lanata
- Mehari moola – Gymnema sylvestre
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
About Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
Thaikkattu Mooss’ family has contributed significantly for the growth of Ayurveda, the science of holistic healing. The tradition of the family dates back to the legendary days of Lord Parasurama. The profound knowledge in all the 8 branches of Ayurveda - Kayachikitsa, Balachiktsa, Grihachikitsa, Urdhwavanga chikitsa, Salya Chikitsa, Visha Chikitsa, Rasayanam and Vajeekaranam – gave the masters the title ASHTAVAIDYAN.
The splendid tradition of Thaikkattu Mooss’family begins with Sri. Narayanan Mooss and Ittiravi Mooss of the 19th century. In 1924, Ashtavaidyan Narayanan Mooss was awarded the much coveted title of VAIDYARATNAM by Lord Reading., the then Viceroy of India. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941 by Ashtavaidyan Sri. E.T. Neelakandhan Mooss, the son of Ashtavaidyan Sri. Narayanan Mooss. The Nation conferred upon him Padmasri in 1992 as a recognition of his contribution in the field of Ayurveda. Vaidyaratnam institutions have now forayed into new areas, scripting a new saga of success under the able leadership of Ashtavaidyan Sri. E.T. Narayanan Mooss, (Padmabhushan awardee)