Manibhadra Guda is an effective Ayurvedic medicine. It is available in herbal jam or paste form. It is also known as manibhadra Gulam or Manibhadra Gud. Guda refers to jaggery. This medicine is prepared in jaggery base.
Manibhadra Guda uses: It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, leukoderma, bronchitis, cough, piles, intestinal worms, spleen related diseases.
Manibhadra Guda dose: 3 – 6 grams once or two times a day before or after food, as advised by Ayurvedic doctor.Manibhadra Guda Side Effects:
Manibhadra Guda Ingredients:
- Overdose may lead to purgation.
- Special care is needed when it is administered to diabetics and children.
- Usually not advised for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes – 48 grams
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – 48 grams
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – 48 grams
- Trivrit – Operculina turpethum – 144 g
- Jaggery – 576 g
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda