|Mentat Syrup for Channelizes mental energy.
Enhances memory and learning capacity
The natural ingredients in Mentat improve mental quotient, memory span and concentration ability.
Helpful in neurological disorders: Mentat reduces the level of tribulin, an endogenous monoamine oxidase inhibitor that is elevated during anxiety. The calming effects of Mentat are beneficial helpful in insomnia and convulsions.
As an adjuvant in neurological diseases: Due to its anticholinesterase, dopaminergic-neuroprotective (important neurotransmitter in the brain), adaptogenic and antioxidant properties, Mentat is useful as an adjuvant in the helpful of Alzhiemer’s and Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia (speech disorder).Indications:
- Memory and learning disorders – attention fluctuation, concentration impairment, language and learning disability
- Behavioral disorders – hyperkinetic states, asocial behavior, temper tantrums, aggressive behavior, enuresis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Mental fatigue
- Senile dementia
- As an adjuvant in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
- Supportive therapy in mild to moderate mental retardation
- As an adjuvant in epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia
- Indian Pennywort: Indian Pennywort (Madhukaparni) possesses antiepileptic properties and is commonly used as an adjuvant to epileptic drugs. It improves the imbalance of amino acid levels, which is beneficial in treating depression. It also prevents cognitive impairment.
- Thyme-Leaved Gratiola:Thyme-Leaved Gratiola (Brahmi) maintains cognitive function. Well known for its nootropic (memory enhancer) effect, the herb enhances memory and learning. It is also known to calm restlessness and is used to treat several mental disorders.
- Winter Cherry: Winter Cherry (Ashvagandha) is used as a mood stabilizer in clinical conditions of anxiety and depression. Withanolides,present in Winter Cherry, possess rejuvenating properties. The herb also reduces oxidative stress, which can cause mental fatigue.