|Tarika Ayurvedic Pimple / Acne Remover
Tarika Pimple/Acne Remover is a unique 100% natural formulation of herbs and minerals for treating acne / pimples for a pimple and acne free skin. It’s a safe and effective acne treatment for all ages and all types of skins, and shows significant results in just 10 days. Tarika Pimple Remover is effective against adult acne, rosacea, whiteheads, blackheads, zits, the normal teenage acne problems and obstinate and old pimples/acne.
- Special 100% natural anti-fungal formula. Works without drying, redness or leaving marks on the skin
- Improves the skin tone and natural glow by removing toxins from the problem skin
- Works deeply to remove toxins, excess oils and make-up. Continued use will help prevent breakouts, keep the skin smooth and give it a natural glow.
- Helps to remove acne / pimple scars
- Leave a dab of Pimple Remover on an eruption overnight by morning it would have significantly reduced.
- Effective for teenage pimples or for women experiencing hormonal changes.
- Simple, safe and easy to use – no need for peeling, suction removers, zit extractors, surgery, laser treatments or any other artificial techniques or devices.
- To be used once a day or twice in severe cases
Directions for Use: Mix 1/3 teaspoon of Tarika with water or milk and apply this as a masque for 20-25 minutes. Wash with water only. Do not use soap, gel, cream. The warming sensation of the masque is only indicative of the working of the product. It occurs as a result of better blood circulation on the face to heal the skin from within allowing the natural elimination of toxins.
The holistic and balanced nature of the Ayurvedic ingredients in Tarika Pmple Acne / Remover promotes well-being without causing side effects. It is the simplest and easiest way to get rid of your acne/pimple.
Ingredients: Acorus calumas 6%, Emblica officinalis 5%, Taxus baccata 3%, Myristica fragrans1.8%, Cyperus rotundus 1.4%, Terminalia chebula 1.2%, Terminalia belerica 1.2%, Santalum album 1%, Curcuma aromatica 0.5%, Embelia ribes 0.3%, Berberis aristata 1.1% systematically blended with mineral rich layers/clays found in ponds and river beds in ecologically pure zones 77.5%