|Jrk siddha Psorolin oil for the Effective Treatment of Psoriasis:
Psorolin oil occupies an exalted nitch in the treatment of psoriasis especially in 1-3-2 treatment. Psorolin oil formulated with three herbs – Wrightia tinctoria, Indigofera tinctoria, Indigofera aspalathoides is inevitably a treatment drug for the treatment and management of Psoriasis.
Ingredients of Jrk siddha Psorolin oil:
- Wrightia tinctoria: 100mg
- Indigofera tinctoria: 50mg
- Indigofera aspalathoides : 25mg
- Oleum Cocos nucidera: Q.S.
Indications of Jrk siddha Psorolin oil:
Psoriasis and their variants, Pityriasis versicolor and Xerotic skin.
Benefits of Jrk siddha Psorolin Oil :
- Increases the bio- burden and bio-availability of active ingredients.
- Balances the micro and macro level of actives.
- Ideal hydro-lipo quotient reduces xerosis of skin and associated itching.
- Delays cell death and prolongs cell cycle turn over time.
- Quick relief from clinical symptoms and early onset of remission.
- Prolonged period of remission.
Mechanism of Action :
- Inhibits T-cell migration
- Moderates the immune participation
- Scavenges and attenuates antigens
Dosage/Applications of Jrk siddha Psorolin Oil :
- After using Dr.JRK’s 777 oil as a pre bath oil over the entire body and taking bath with Psorolin medicated bathing bar , pat dry the skin and then apply Psorolin oil over the affected areas.
- The skin has to be massaged gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Psorolin oil easily get absorbed and follow it up immediately with Psorolin ointment over the affected areas again.
- Apply both Psorolin oil and Psorolin ointment as advised above thrice a day.
Jrk siddha Psorolin Oil - for the Effective Treatment of Psoriasis
About JRK's Siddha:
JRK's Siddha Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd with its commitment
to research, has been successful in reaching its breakthrough
formulations to the needy patients. The company's products have been
promoted to medical practitioners in Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Siddha,
Unani,Homeopathy and other systems as well. In recognition of the
efficacy of the formulations and continuous focus on providing
supporting evidences of experimental and clinical research, the company
has been receiving overwhelming support from all.
company has focused its product range to meet the requirements of
medical practitioners and their patients in providing cost effective
solutions for problems, diseases and disorders for which there are no
satisfactory lines of treatment in any known and established system of
medicine. During the last 18 years the company has been actively engaged
in confirming the efficacy of its products through both experimental
and clinical research many of which have been published in leading
medical and research journals in India and elsewhere. The company has a
duly GMP certified facility and is committed to continuously upgrade its
processes to meet stringent global standards.
JRK's Siddha Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd has also been
successful in striking mutually beneficial relationships with
distributors, stockists and chemists and today has a wide distribution
network in India and more recently in countries outside India.