|Ginger Powder - Certified Organic
Ginger kindle digestive fire and improve digestion, absorption and assimilation of food stuff. Ginger can improve circulation, relieve congestion, help breakdown blood clots and may aid in preventing heart attacks. It is good domestic remedy for the common cold, cough and breathlessness.
1. If one chews a thin slice of fresh ginger with a pinch of salt, 10 minutes before the meal, it acts as an appetizer and stimulates agni.
2. Taking a mixture of 1 teaspoon each of fresh finger juice and lime juice, after food aid digestion. This recipe also helps to relieve excess gas, constipation and lower abdominal pain.
3. A mixture of 1 teaspoon each of ginger juice and fresh onion juice is good to settle down nausea and vomiting.
4. Rubbing a little fresh ginger juice around the belly button, will help stop diarrhea and abdominal pain.
5. A mixture of 1 teaspoon each of fresh ginger juice and honey, taken 2 or 3 times a day, is quite useful for sinus congestion.
6. For cold, cough, congestion, and flu symptoms, 1 cup of tea made with 1 teaspoon each of dry ginger, cinnamon and fennel is beneficial.
7. A mixture of 1 teaspoon each of ginger juice and lime juice, and 2 pinches of rock salt helps relieve hoarseness of the voice, chest pain, wheezing and coughing.
8. An application of ˝ teaspoon dry ginger powder paste on the forehead helps a sinus headache. Pitta individuals should be careful with this, as it may cause a slight burning of the skin. Always wash the area after treatment.
9. For jet lag, swallow 1 “00” size capsules of dry ginger powder an hour before flight
10. Half a teaspoon of trikatu (mixture of equal parts dry ginger, black pepper and pippali) with 1 teaspoon of honey is very good for burning ama (toxins) and excess kapha in the lungs and for regulating cholesterol. Take 2 or 3 times a day before meals.
11. To help with rheumatoid arthritis, add ˝ ounce of castor oil to 1 cup of ginger tea and take before bedtime.
12. Cook 1 teaspoon of ginger powder with 2 tablespoons of ghee in an iron pot to make it into a paste. Eat ˝ teaspoon at a time, 3 times a day, to help relieve diarrhea, splenic pain and osteoarthritis.
About Khandige Organic:
The promoter family has been leaders in the field of holistic and sustainable agriculture and education since 1800 with roots to cultivation and practicing Ayurveda. Since inception, the aim of the company has been to make available the best quality certified organic nutritional supplements,medicines, food and well-being products to the discerning customers while striving beyond WHO standards in all aspects.
Today the company owns 4 large estates amounting to over thousand acres of land holding, numerous farms and fully certified manufacturing facilities producing and marketing certified organic products in India and abroad.
Almost all the important herbs are cultivated in company owned lands to ensure high standards of purity.