|Maharasnadi Kwatham (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Maharasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath, kashaya, kwatha etc. It has potent anti inflammatory benefits.Maharasnadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in Vata disorders like Kampavata (Parkinsons disease), hemiplegia, paraplegia, Neck pain, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis, bloating disease, knee pain, hip pain.
- It is also used in the treatment of infertility of both male and female.
Maharasnadi Kashayam Dose: The dose is 12 24 ml, before food, at about 6 7am and 6 7 pmMaharasnadi Kashayam Ingredients:
- Rasna Pluchea lanceolata
- Dhanvayasa Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bala Sida cordifolia
- Erandamoola root of castor
- Devadaru Cedrus deodara
- Shati Hedychium spicatum
- Vacha Acorus calamus
- Vasa Adhatoda vasica
- Nagara Ginger
- Pathya Terminalia chebula
- Chavya Piper chaba
- Musta Cyperus rotundus
- Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa
- Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia
- Vriddhadaru Argyria speciosa
- Shatapushpa Anethum sowa
- Gokshura Tribulus terrestris
- Ashwagandha Withania somnifera
- Prativisha Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kritamala Cassia fistula
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus
- Krishna Long pepper
- Sahachara Barleria prionitis
- Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum
- Dhanyaka - Coriander seed
- Brihati Solanum indicum
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.